Eduardo Soto Imigration Attorney / Horrible Attention, Custumer Service, Bad Comunication.

1 999 Ponce De Leon Bulevard Suite 104oMiami fl, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 305-446-8686

Well let me see where do I start... This horrible, super bad attorneys ofice has had my case for over 2 1/2 years now. My father took them my resident case so I can get my residence fast, he paid them $5000.00 dollars for just taking my case, wich is a juvenile case that i had when i was 16 and imigration was dening my residence, so my poor father goes to this attorey tha comes out in the radio saying to people and lieing tha he is going to help you get your papers, when really all he wants it to steall the poors peoples money. " Hey thats how they become ritcher huh" Well not only that sence 2005 they never called me or my father to update us on my case but all this time thye had been working on a complite different case of another girl, and they had all there paper so disorgonised that they put her file in mines. And now my father and I want our monye back for not only not doing absolutly nothing in 3 years but also waisting our time and working in someone elses case with our money... What a terrible service.

Comments

• Ro
      2nd of Nov, 2008

I am going through the exact same situation with this same lawyer. My father wants to bring my aunt here with a tourist visa and signs a contract for $6000. He then gets a letter addressed to the wrong person speaking of a case not related to his and gets residence papers. My dad has been on the phone many times try to straighten this out to no avail. He still has not sent the correct papers or any explanation of work for the money.

Now I'm getting involved. I'm wondering if this is a scam trying to get money.

18th of Jan, 2010

Eduardo Soto & Associates
    999 Ponce De Leon Blvd. #1040
    Coral Gables, FL.
    RE: Amy's complaint

January 18, 2010

Dear Amy,

Mr. Eduardo Soto, Attorney at Law, is a happily married man and definitely NOT a sex pervert. You claim that he shoved his hand in your pants when you first met inside his office. This behavior is NOT likely to occur in a professional environment and Mr. Soto is of good moral character and would NEVER dare to disrespect anyone or do anything that would jeopardize his job. Honestly, I don't know what type of woman you are or if perhaps you were the one to initiate any sexual advances, but then again, Mr. Soto has always worked around very beautiful attorneys and I have never witnessed any disrespect from him towards his employees. I will forward this email to Mr. Soto and his staff.

Marlene L. Ramirez
    Journalist/ Paralegal/ Prospective Attorney.

• Ha
      10th of Feb, 2010

Marlene,

My name is Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law. I scour the internet looking for bogus complaints about my fellow attorneys and prospective attorneys. Your passionate response really struck a chord with me and I hope I can help. What is your relationship to Mr. Soto? I hesitate to contact him on my own, but I think we have a good case for slander against this Amy woman. It appears you know him well and he did not touch her "vajayjay, " so she is spreading rumors. You did not address his relationship to the Laraza pro Mexican Terrorist group, but I can only assume that is false as well. It appears the other two complaints are true.

I see you're also a journalist. Perhaps we can do a story on the epidemic of bad publicity caused by true and obviously false complaints on the internet. Contact me on here if you're interested.

I'll take the case!!

Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law

16th of Sep, 2010

Well, let's see where do I start? I wil tell you how to start. First, go to MDCC and take some English classes because your writing skills suck. I can't imagine how terrible you must speak too.

Eduardo is member of laraza pro mexican terrorist. Also is sex pervert tries to touch female clients vajayjay.. he shoved his hand in my pants when I met with him for consult. Stay or get assulted.

I wonder what type of woman you are. It takes a certain type of woman to write something so degrading as this especially about a respectable attorney and staff. I worked in that office for a long time and I can prove you wrong. Mr. Soto is no member of any pro mexican terrorist party. Sorry! Perhaps you were drunk when you wrote this or you were probably dreaming.

• Ed
      5th of Oct, 2010

Did he still charged you? A Cuban in a Mexican Pro Terrorist? hahhahahaha, that´s a good one.

I´m an Egyptian pro Chinese, whatever that means.

I found out he always records all his interviews, maybe you in one of them, hahahahaha. The costumer that didn´t want to pay!

19th of Mar, 2012

LOL

Just revisiting this page today. I don't know what brought me here but hey, I am the queen of complaints...

19th of Mar, 2012

I'm really laughing out loud... LOL... okay time to delete all this stuff..

30th of May, 2012

It is incredible that this posting still exists! Complaintsboard.com, please remove false reviews.

7th of Jun, 2012

I sincerely apologize.
    My name is Javier del Castillo, I work for Eduardo Soto, I will like to take care of your case immediately.
    Please contact me at your earliest convenience at Ph. (305)446-8686 or jdelcastillo@esotopa.com

13th of Jun, 2012

I am waiting!!

My name is Javier del Castillo, I work for Eduardo Soto, I will take care of your case immediately.

16th of Oct, 2012

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WEBSITE?
    I am waiting!!

• Da
      18th of Dec, 2012

My name is Daniel F. and I just got a few questions for you lawyers. #1 before you take peoples money do u figure out if your case will go no where for the circumstances showing will make it difficult to even go foward with it. #2 if you went to law school and work for a lawyer firm wouldn't you know and figure out that the person your advicing wants to be your client and is willing to sign a 1000.00$ contract only if you understand his or her case and valueated the facts and knw your taking there money because the case wont be drop after a month. In my case my asigned lawyer was Matthew Pierce he seemed to feel by emailing the state attorney a few times he had work for my 1000.00$, I put my facts on the table him and Mr.Soto both knew I had 2 felonys 1 when I was only 16 and got tried as an adult. I also caught a cocaine possesion in 2010 thats the charge I tried and vacate and maybe get drug court and my charge drop. In order to apply for a U visa because I was a victim of a crime in 2010 where I almost got killed and I became a state witness and help the state. My #3? Is why instead your buffet of lawyers didn't try to ask for my 2002 case to be re open and revised so that maybe it would be brought down to a juvenile case and work that case better since is all over google and you dont have to be lawyer to find out or know u cant be a 2 time offender to be eligible for drug court or rehab etc. This is a fraud you mailed me a letter telling me I need to re-negotiate my contract because you no longer represent me as your client. All this with the 2 email copys u made to the state attorney wow what an exhaustes job you did to try and help me. Not courteous enough to call me after all you already got payed. I wonder why I get the exited call from Matthew Pierce telling me he has a good feeling for my case . And in less than a month I only get a email saying we are not going to be able to help you with a attachment of the state attorney's email saying she saw my record and since im not a 1stte offender she won't vacate my felony for drug court wowwwww!!! I thouht I was being advice by the best Buffet of Lawyers but somehow they let me pay them 1000.00$ knowing my facts and them knowing tne outcome for what they never mentioned that my 2002 charge was going to be an issue here...

• Da
      16th of Jan, 2013

I want to apologies to Mr. Eduardo Soto and retreat this complaint from this site .

4th of Sep, 2013

Thank God for Internet. You can Google and find anybody's records and understand why some cases are lost. And then you are the bad guy!

• El