[Resolved] eDreams.co.uk / enightmare

United States Review updated:

This is a SCAM site - I cannot remember how I came across it but it was during a search for cheapflights Athens - Mykonos return.

I purchased 2 return tickets on 18.04.10 (£152.20ea) and received a confirmation email. 9 mins later, I received an email stating my bank card had refused the payment and I should contact them with alternative bank details or check current card.

I called my bank (Barclays) who confirmed the money had indeed left my account. I emailed the 'uk.[protected]@edreams.com' recommended email address stating the money had left my account (as per other customer complaints on Ciao). Brief response telling me I needed to verify the transaction. As it was a Sunday, I could not contact anybody by phone.

All morning today (19.04.10)I have tried to ring them on both the UK number ([protected]) with no response - an english speaking voice tells you to wait - then there is nothing - then a recorded voice saying something in German. I have also tried to call the [protected] number linked to the site - again with no success.

I have emailed their customer feedback via gb.[protected]@edreams.com - and it was returned 'undeliverable'.

Obviously I have been scammed and wish to warn others. I have also alerted Watchdog BBC to this and put this on Facebook and Twitter. My bank will help me (after 30 days) to lodge a dispute for the payment so fingers crossed I get my money bank.
Want to do all I can to get this site TAKEN OFF the internet and am chasing up avenues through online trading services, watchdog, my bank of course and consumer affairs.

Please do not use this site.

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Oct 17, 2011

Dear Dars2,

We are sorry to hear you have gone through such bad experience. Please send us an email with all information to: edreams.onrep.[protected]@edreams.com our customer representatives will be glad to help you.

Thanks,

eDreams

Da

Comments

• St
      Oct 17, 2011

Domain name:
    edreams.co.uk

Registrant:
    eDreams International Network SL

Registrant type:
    Non-UK Corporation

Registrant's address:
    601 World Trade Center N.
    Moll de Barcelona s/n
    Barcelona
    Spain

"A quick Google found a stream of bad reviews of eDreams. And I mean bad. People in the same situation who’d had their cards charged and received no tickets."

• Ed
      Mar 28, 2013

Totally agree but you can do more. Write an email to flight search engines like Skyscanner asking them to stop showing results from eDreams. Write review everywhere.

• Da
      Feb 25, 2019
    eDreams - No confirmation email
    Netherlands

I booked a flight for 11th february at 17.26 with Viva Air Colombia from Medellin to Cartagena but didnt recieve a confirmation e-mail. I already paus with ideal! My name is Daphne Sophie Cathérine Koolen and e-mail [protected]@hotmail.com. Could You please let me know what my reservation number is and seks me a confirmation e-mail? Thanks!!

• Gr
      Mar 20, 2019
    eDreams - Booking Reference 3690069765
    Canada

I haven't gotten my refund even thought the airline already confirmed their refund to Edreams. I have scalated the case and had already set up a complaint to the Canadian Transportation Agency with the case number 19-62291.

I need to get my refund asap otherwise I will make this case public in all social media and news.

Thanks

• Ho
      Jun 01, 2019
    eDreams - charge to my credit card And cancel my fly

4382242247 Is over a month ago and then hasn't refund me They canceled I will not recommend it to nobody very bad service

• Ho
      Jun 01, 2019
    eDreams - charge to my credit card And cancel my fly

• Ka
      Jun 10, 2019
    eDreams - Booking

I booked on edreams this morning for a flight to mallorca, the money went through and about 20 minutes later it was back in my account and it says "processing" on my email? Still no confirmation 9 hours later and no options to cancel

• Sh
      Jun 11, 2019
    eDreams - free cancellation
    Lebanon

Dear sirs,

I have booked a flight with 100% free cancellation for no reason, and after canceling my flight, I was surprised to get only 80% of it. My reservation number was 4483630416. Attached a screenshot that states the 100% refund in case of cancellation.

Please advise.