[Resolved] eDreamsunconfirmed flight.

I booked my flight from Dublin - Liverpool due my Mother being very ill, so I was a little ticked when I was told conformation was pending the airline edreams reference number [protected].See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miami, FLA couple of hours later I got a second email stating please contact your schedule team via a phone number so having no choice but to ring I am hold for 15 minutes then to be told its because the flight time to and from are 30 minutes different now!!!As I explain I don't mind I need to get a flight I am put on hold for a further 5 minutes only to be told if I want that flight I will have to rebook and my money will go back in my bank within 48 hrs!!! I spent €20 ringing this number it is an absolute joke.. Anyway thats it I will never book with edreams again.
Michelle Dawes

• Resolution Statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response · May 08, 2017

Dear Michelle Dawes,

We are sorry to hear that from you.

We are now checking the history of this booking and will get back to you with a solution shortly.

Kind regards,