[Resolved] eDreams / tickets system error

I booked flights in Nov 2015 to fly in Feb 2016, I have now gone to get the travel documents in order and printed to realise it has booked me to fly back a month later. I have been on the phone numerous of time to E Dreams and Easy Jet each company blaming the other one. All I want is someone to help me correct this error. I have been hung up on at least 15 times its getting beyond a joke customer service is a joke people should avoid at all cost the money you save is not enough to warrant the agro and bad experience you get!!! I would avoid this company at all costs I cannot believe no-one in this company is willing to help!!! CONS THE LOT OF THEM

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Jan 19, 2016

Hello Freddy 01,

Thank you for writing this post and sharing your booking experience with us and other users.

Please note that every booking is issued with the exact information entered by the customer during the booking process on-line therefore, we always strongly recommend our customers to double check the details before confirming the purchase since once confirmed, the booking is definite.

Please update your review indicating the booking reference, so that we would be able to check the reservation and advise on how to proceed.

We hope to be hearing from you soon.

Warm regards.