[Resolved] eDreamstgucph (flights from brussels to cochin via edreams)

Dear,

I have booked 4 flights from Brussels to Cochin, India via Edreams.com . Ticket reference number is TGUCPH. Actual tickets charge was only € 1, 415.76 After made the payment edreams forced me to pay 30 Euros and told that they will not send the itenary, if i dont make the extra payment. since there was no other option, i allow them to charge 30 Euro, But they had charged me 49.23.

My name is Jovin Manjackal Apren
contact nu: [protected]

• Resolution Statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response · May 09, 2017

Dear Jovin Manjackal,

Thank you for posting your review here and giving us the chance to explain the case.

Regarding to this booking, after checking carefully in our system, we verified that the original fare had increased by 49.23 EUR before issue. Our agent informed you about this on the phone call and got your authorization for such extra charge. Eventually, this booking was confirmed at 1465.01 EUR.

Your electronic tickets have been sent to the email address indicated during the booking process. You can also view your reservation by visiting the website www.checkmytrip.com. All you have to do is enter your booking reference and your surname.

Our sincere apologies for the misunderstanding caused in this case.

Kind regards,