[Resolved] eDreams — tgucph (flights from brussels to cochin via edreams)
I have booked 4 flights from Brussels to Cochin, India via Edreams.com . Ticket reference number is TGUCPH. Actual tickets charge was only € 1, 415.76 After made the payment edreams forced me to pay 30 Euros and told that they will not send the itenary, if i dont make the extra payment. since there was no other option, i allow them to charge 30 Euro, But they had charged me 49.23.
My name is Jovin Manjackal Apren
contact nu: [protected]
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
eDreams_en.'s Response · May 09, 2017
Dear Jovin Manjackal,
Thank you for posting your review here and giving us the chance to explain the case.
Regarding to this booking, after checking carefully in our system, we verified that the original fare had increased by 49.23 EUR before issue. Our agent informed you about this on the phone call and got your authorization for such extra charge. Eventually, this booking was confirmed at 1465.01 EUR.
Your electronic tickets have been sent to the email address indicated during the booking process. You can also view your reservation by visiting the website www.checkmytrip.com. All you have to do is enter your booking reference and your surname.
Our sincere apologies for the misunderstanding caused in this case.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - rif: 4044224241 14.12.2018 prenotazione pwrw4l 29.1.2019 - request refund
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - edreams withholding refund - fraud