[Resolved] eDreams / scam, did not receive any confirmation after booking flight payment.

1 Netherlands

I used Edreams to book three flights yesterday( Amsterdam-Istanbul, Istanbul-Dalaman, Dalaman-Amsterdam). This is the first time I use Edreams to book flights and I thought there should be at least on email to confirm that I have done this booking to be received. They clearly state that customer will get one email immediately after booking and then a second email confirming their flight. However, after one day, I did not receive anything and I could not find a way to contact them.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Zhen Sun, Dec 31, 2017

I can give edreams my bank statement which contains the booking payment transaction.

• eDreams Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2018

Hi Zhen Sun,

I'm sorry to hear you have not received your confirmation email.

Please provide us with the details of the booking using the link below and we get in touch and resolve the issue for you.

Liam - Customer care