[Resolved] eDreams / refund

World Trade Center Barcelona, 08039 Spain, Barcelona, Spain

I booked the flight of a round trip from Bogota, Colombia to Medellin, Colombia. 1. First of all, I did bought the travel insurance and their so called Premium service package. I paid all of those extras, it turned out everything is so disappointed. 2. Due to some personal schedule issues, I need to reschedule the trip, I called them before my trip started to try to reschedule, they rejected by saying something like I can't make any changes in the first 24 hours after I bought the tickets. I mean I bought the ticket one day before my trip, how can I wait for 24 hours to change? that is why I bought the insurance and their premium services, just to in case this kind of thing happens. 3. Because their headquarter is in London, and there is the time difference between my location to their customer services' operation timing. I can't wait the whole night to make that call 2am in the morning, this is inhuman, plus I was wondering what's that premium service is for? But the fact is I did wait until 3 am to make that call, by the time, incase the tickets are sold out, I bought another ticket with another agent, and trying to refund half of my trip, since they rejected me to reschedule my trip at the beginning, and then they ASKED ME to contact insurance company by myself to request refund then call them again. 4. Not mention I was holding a U.S wireless account traveling in the foreign country, which I only have limited wireless talking and data package, and again, the insurance company's customer service have time difference again, which required me to call them even more late than 3 am. People need to sleep, and Edreams just has been inconsiderate the whole time since I contacted them. 5. Obviously, insurance company rejected my request to refund that ticket, then I have to call them again in the morning, which I missed the flight, then I have a no show record, then they said, it was you didn't show up, there is nothing they can do. HAHA classic kicking balls strategy! Such a "smart" move to get away of their responsibility. 6. Hey, don't forget I bought that "premium" service package, I PAID, then I got nothing in return, not even a single trying to try to help me, no, just kick the ball with the insurance company, even though you paid extra! 7. In conclude, this agency is super irresponsible, inconsiderate, and total evil just want money out of people, once they got it, they run away as fast as they can. 8. DON'T EVER TRAVEL WITH Edreams!!!

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Dec 29, 2015

Dear Reviewer76826,

Thank you for your time for writing this post and review your eDreams experience once more.

We are sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience and we regret any inconveniences this issue might have brought to you.

As it was previously informed on Pissedconsumer web site in a response to your comments we remind you that all booking request is made directly by our clients through our website. During the purchase process, clients should select the option that best suit them, being entitled to stop the purchase process any time before confirming the booking request.

For this reason, we ask our clients to pay a special attention when entering a data and before confirming the purchase since once confirmed, bookings are definite.

We remind you that it is the airline, not eDreams, that decides which are the fare rules applicable to each booking. Besides, many airlines do not offer the possibility of cancelling within 24 hours of original booking and consequently, we must apply the corresponding fare rules. In this case, we may check the fare conditions of your booking and inform you the better options to assist you in sorting this out.

As we could verify, you have updated your comments on Pissedconsumer web site providing the requested information. One of our agents will contact you shortly in order to interact further on this matter and assist.

Kind regards,