[Resolved] eDreamspayment charged twice

Edreams booking reference : [protected]
today 30/04/2017, I booked my two way ticket from samara, russia to st. peterberg, russia. they offered me a price of 157.51 pounds. I make my booking and they charged me 10.01+59.60+87.90 pounds at first. after few minutes they charged me 147.50 pounds again.

I am unable to understand that, why they charged me twice? I want edreams to solve this matter asap with dignity and some self-respect.
Otherwise I will take some serious actions against the company. I cant tolerate this unfair dealing.

Dr. ali butt

eDreams

• Resolution Statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response · May 03, 2017

Dear Ali Captain,

Thank you for bringing your issue to our attention.

Regarding to this booking, our records show that it has failed and all the charges will be refunded to the original form of payment.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please kindly check the refund with your bank in a few days.

Kind regards,