eDreams / opodo transaction charge
I booked a flight with Easyjet April 2015 and paid by Debit card the "Grand Total" as displayed on their Invoice but when I checked my bank statement I discovered a further £16.40 had been deducted by Edreams (www.edreams.es) part of Easyjet for their Opodo Transaction Charge. These names Edreams and Opodo and this extra charge was not displayed to me when I made the booking. I have asked several times for Easyjet to e-mail me a copy of when/where this charge was displayed and they have not replied. They have e-mailed me an invoice for this amount. Invoice No. [protected] (Booking No.[protected]) from E-dreams dated 18th April 1015 I have always booked by Easyjet and this is the first and will be the only time they will deduct this from my Debit Card. Please advise. Thank you.
e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - cancel reservation 
- eDreams - unauthorized credit card charge
- eDreams - adding family name order number 3876769875
- eDreams - air flight.
- eDreams - u03wib
- eDreams - purchased ticket