eDreams / no refund and no valid explanation
I booked a flight in April on Ryanair Athens/Crete through edreams (my mistake) booking reference [protected]. Ryanair informed me a few days later that the flight was no longer available and I informed edreams. Ryanair refunded me the price of the airline ticket but edreams kept my $95 "reservation fee". I had to rebook myself on Aegean airlines, which by the way cost $145, so what did I pay $95 for? Also, I had purchased insurance for this flight.
I have been trying to resolve this matter and have been either ignored or told that they are working on the issue . That was in June and there has been no further contact.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - your booking reference number with edreams is 3321299898.
- Vacaciones eDreams - paid for tickets, none received