eDreams Limited — taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later??
dear sir or madam,
On the 5th of may i have tried to book a flight tichet on line, so i tried Edreams for a cheap one and for the first time, that nifgt i could not book anything although i put my bank details..., payment and booking was denied. so i tried and was succsesful on the 11 of may, i booked with bell air and the right amounth was taken out the same day.
then i looked i my statment to find out that Edreams limited took the amount of £72.54 on the 9th of may just after my failed trial of booking. i am very unhappy as you can't speak to no one, and the number they have on enternet not working. your sincerely malika jones
More eDreams Limited Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - cancel reservation 
- eDreams - rif: 4044224241 14.12.2018 prenotazione pwrw4l 29.1.2019 - request refund
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - edreams withholding refund - fraud