[Resolved] eDreams / fraudulent money claim
Me living in Skorea and searching for tickets in eDreams website to visit Japan during last month and today i have checked my online credit card statement and to my surprise its 66.21EUR or 74.26 USD or 84, 426KWON is deducted from my bank on 2016/10/08 from eDreams SPAIN. Also I have received my bank credit card statement today only.
Its reallly fraud and pls letme know why eDreams deducted 66.21EUR or 74.26 USD or 84, 426KWON from my account...
Also i dont have any booking with them still how come they took money from me is strange.
Someone pls help me for refund.
Thanks & Regards
Hello guys, i received an clarification from them ...its just mis-understood my me the terms . Edreams thanks for Quick reply and solved the issue. Thanks & Regards Mahe
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - rif: 4044224241 14.12.2018 prenotazione pwrw4l 29.1.2019 - request refund
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - edreams withholding refund - fraud