[Resolved] eDreams / fraudulent claims

Australia Review updated:

I cannot understand how this company is still in business. They absolutely lie about the flights they sell. After purchasing two separate tickets on the same day using edreams, I received two confirmation emails. Both assuring me that changes to the ticket could be made, for a small fee of course. In fact, on the second ticket, I paid extra to purchase the premium ticket.

When I tried to change the travel dates, edreams told me that both tickets had restrictions on them that did not allow them to be changed, even the ticket that I had paid premium for. When I asked them why they had failed to pass this information onto the passengers, they said that they could not see the restrictions on the tickets prior to issuing them, and that it was the responsibility of the passenger to contact them (by phone of course and for anyone outside of Spain, on an international call) to check the conditions.

When I pointed out again that they should at the very least tell people that this is expected of them on their website, the customer service rep told me that that this was not necessary and that 'people should just know'.

I called both airline carriers (for the two separate flights) to confirm that in fact they had restrictions. One did and one absolutely had NO restrictions on the tickets.

This is the WORST agent (online or otherwise) I have ever used. I will NEVER use them again. Their customer service is rude, unhelpful. Emailing them does NOT WORK. I hate this company.

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Nov 13, 2014

Dear customer,

We are really sorry to hear that your experience when booking with us didn't meet your expectations. We'd love to look into your case carefully and, for that purpose, we'd need to know your booking reference and/or email address. You can either provide us with this information by replying to this message or by filling to following contact form:

www.edreams.com/engine/call_center/eptica/?isTrustPilotUser=true&supportTab=contact

We remain at your full disposal for any futher inquiries.

Regards,
    Frank - eDreams Customer Care Team

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Nov 20, 2014

Hello kkmm2014,

Our apologies for any inconvenience that this issue might have caused you. Should you still need further help regarding your case, please let us know your booking reference and email address and we will contact you shortly.

You can do it by replying this message or by filling the following contact form:

Regards,
    Frank - eDreams Customer Care Team

Ma
Nov 12, 2014

Comments

• Aq
      Nov 13, 2014

Total nightmare. Please never use this site to book your flights unless you want to be pushed like a football with no help... Horrible .. Should be closed immediately.

• Kk
      Nov 18, 2014

I cannot understand how this company is still in business. i have tried to book two flightswith them online when they advise it will take 48hrs after taking all my details, so as i had no time booked my flight direct which was even cheaper than edreams prices, day after i have called them to cancel the resevation with them, been told i have to contact the air lines direct so i did that mean while they started to charge my account, after chasing them for a month and half they refunded me £85.00 instead of £206.00.