eDreams — flight and insurance
If you want to have a nice and relaxed trip and enjoy some positive energy after, avoid Edreams at any cost. It is a terrible experience since the reservation to the invoicing.
Travel Reference: [protected]
- When you search flights at Edreams, prices are cheaper than anywhere else. However, when you reach the end of the process, and you are tired enough to search for other alternative, the price has increased absurdly due to payment method expenses, service fees, insurance expenses, and other stupid expenses they charge you. You start feeling you were fooled
- If you contract an insurance to cover flight change costs you will find that it only covers Edreams services. Edreams wont charge you nothing to change the flight but you will have to pay the cost charged by the airline, which can be 100 USD or more
- Edreams offers a nice automatic online check-in service. Forget it. It did not work. When I tried to do the online check-in with the airline it was too late. I had to go to the airport 3 hours before the flight to ensure I would get a seat because it was overbooked
- I downloaded the invoices and noticed a difference of 70 euros between the amount charged on the credit card and the total amount of the invoices. The credit card is from a company, so I need an invoice. I asked Edreams support and they said I must ask the invoice to the insurance company. After finding the name of the insurance company on the flight information, I contacted the insurance and they answered that the invoice must be issued by Edreams. And here started a sequence of emails, Facebook chat and international phone calls to Edreams and, when they answer, either they say the same "the insurance company must issue the invoice, bye", but they won't, or they tell me they will send it by email, but they don't. I started commenting posts on the Edreams Portuguese Facebook page about this problem, because they don't answer to my chat, and they just ignored my comments. They don't even seem to care if you complain. This is very simple to solve. If they charged me 70 Euros on my card, either they send me and invoice, or tell the insurance company to send me one (I tried unsuccessfully several times) or give me back my money.
To finish, if you want to avoid extra costs, international call costs, absurd problems, and dealing with a third world customer service, don't use Edreams.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - rif: 4044224241 14.12.2018 prenotazione pwrw4l 29.1.2019 - request refund
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - edreams withholding refund - fraud