[Resolved] eDreams / credit card not refunded

Ireland, Ennis
Drumumna, Crusheen Co.Clare
Phone: 0876578293
Hi I booked a flight though Sky scanner which the flights were Edreams on the 1st of July costing 907.16 euros. flying from Shannon to Vancouver. I phoned up customer service to cancel my booking and and the lady told me my card would be refunded in 24 hours.. last week i phoned them up and still no sign of my card been refunded. I have also emailed the company directly and still no response .. this service is a disgrace and wondering hw to get my money back!!! my email address is elainekeehan@gmail.com

Resolution statement

eDreams Customer Care's Response, Jul 16, 2015
Dear Elaine Keehan,

First of all, thank you for getting in contact with eDreams via Complaints Board.

We owe you an apologize, as we were concerned to learn that the payment was not refunded automatically, as it happens in case the booking was not confirmed due to any reason.

We have transferred your comments to one of our agents, who will contact you shortly and assist on the matter.

We hope the incidence would be solved in a speedy way.

Please accept our apologies once again.

Best regards.