eDreams / cancellation of my travel insurance policy, purchased with edreams

United States Review updated:

With booking my flight with eDreams I purchased Travel Insurance:

Cancellation + Assistance insurance - booking reference: [protected]
(booking confirmation dated March 8)
Destination: Zagreb
Departure date: 04-06-2018
Return date: 24-08-2018

I asked for the cancellation and a refund of my Travel Insurance a few day latter the customer service of eDreams, which diverted me to the Travel insurance company. The Europ assist informed me later, that the charge for the Travel insurance was made by the travel agency or airline. I got also reply from Condor, with which I'm flying, which also said that it is the traveling agency who is responsible for cancellation and refund. I have all the correspondence on my gmail account.

I asked for cancellation and refund within 14 day after the purchase (I took me all 14 days to get a few answers, but no resolution yet), which was March 8 and I insist on completing the Travel insurance policy cancellation and the refund made as soon as possible!

Irena Jager Agius

• Updated by Irena Jager Agius, Mar 22, 2018

According to the insurance policy you can cancel it and be refunded in the statutory period of 14 days.

Ir
Mar 22, 2018

Comments

• Ge

Hi Irena.

Appreciated hearing your concern.

Is there a reason you believe the insurance is refundable?

• Ir
      Mar 22, 2018

@General Service It is refundable in 14 days after the purchase (statutory period according to the insurance policy)

•   Apr 17, 2018

Hello Anas,

Can you please send us a message using the following link with your booking reference number so that we can follow this up for you?

Best regards,