eDreams / cancellation of my travel insurance policy, purchased with edreams
With booking my flight with eDreams I purchased Travel Insurance:
Cancellation + Assistance insurance - booking reference: [protected]
(booking confirmation dated March 8)
Departure date: 04-06-2018
Return date: 24-08-2018
I asked for the cancellation and a refund of my Travel Insurance a few day latter the customer service of eDreams, which diverted me to the Travel insurance company. The Europ assist informed me later, that the charge for the Travel insurance was made by the travel agency or airline. I got also reply from Condor, with which I'm flying, which also said that it is the traveling agency who is responsible for cancellation and refund. I have all the correspondence on my gmail account.
I asked for cancellation and refund within 14 day after the purchase (I took me all 14 days to get a few answers, but no resolution yet), which was March 8 and I insist on completing the Travel insurance policy cancellation and the refund made as soon as possible!
Irena Jager Agius
Updated by Irena Jager Agius, Mar 22, 2018
According to the insurance policy you can cancel it and be refunded in the statutory period of 14 days.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - rif: 4044224241 14.12.2018 prenotazione pwrw4l 29.1.2019 - request refund
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - your booking reference number with edreams is 3321299898.