[Resolved] eDreams / booking online

Sir

I tried to book my brother ticket online thy charge my card for the ticket and I havnt recieved any conformation email at ll all night when I phone them up again in the morning they he havnt got ticket cause your card wasn't working if my card wasn't working how cum thy charg me for the ticket and took the money out from my account plus they said they refunded the money to my account and thy r not refunded yet .
Other thing they got really rude behaviour for the customers thy don't knw ny manners or politeness I used the site vest tym and it was the sh**iest site I ever been on for airlines ticket I want my money back as quick as possible .
[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

TAHIRA shah

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Mar 24, 2016

Dear Mehrul,

Thanks for posting your review and giving us the opportunity to assist you with your refund.

In reply to your post, we inform you that we were unable to find any reservations made under the e-mail address: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk.

This does not mean that a booking was not made since an incorrect e-mail address could have been introduced during the reservation process.

In this case, we will send you an e-mail so if you have the booking reference or provided a different e-mail address, please supply us with this information by replying to such e-mail.

Please note that if your booking was not confirmed, we will proceed to refund your card as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,