eDreams — airline canceled flight-no way to get refund
I don't entirely believe this will even be seen by those responsible, but here goes...
I booked a round-trip ticket domestic flight and did not have issues until the day I was to return. The airline decided to cancel the flight and I could not wait for the check-in counter to open to resolve the issue there, so I purchased a one-way ticket from a different airline. Spring Airlines was very understanding, however they said I needed to contact edreams to process a refund. Two things:
One, edreams is not a credible company, as they apparently has no operators on the receiving end of the call. (Afraid of confrontation perhaps?) After navigating through 7 TelePrompts, I finally was left with dead silence and no confirmation my call was being answered. I gave up, as I do not wish to have a skyrocketed phone bill from calling overseas.
Two, this wonderful company does not even list an alternate form of contact on the website. I have receipts, a reimbursement request with the airline, and yet no email address for edreams customer service.
I suppose you get what you pay for. Although the tickets initially were decent price, this hassle is NOT worth it! I am NEVER using this service again! And no one else should either!!
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - rif: 4044224241 14.12.2018 prenotazione pwrw4l 29.1.2019 - request refund
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - edreams withholding refund - fraud