EDP Cards / Took money from bank account

I have a credit on my account for 159.95. I did not authorize this withdrawal. I have notified my bank and I am filling out a fraud package. When they looked to see who pulled the money it shows EDP CARD.

Comments

• Ni
      18th of Jun, 2007
    EDP Cards - Unauthorized paper draft

I applied for a pay day loan online. No where in the application did it state i would be charged a fee. The day after the application i had an ach debit for $4.95 taken from my checking account. The following day i had a "pre authorized no signature required" paper draft taken in the amount of $159.95. I never authorized either of these charges. Fortunately I work at a bank and have daily access to my account and caught it as soon as it happened. I have since sworn an affidavit so that i will be refunded the money, but not before i had 3 overdraft fees charged to my account.

• De
      18th of Jun, 2007

EDP reporting cards took 159.95 out of my checking account. Overdrawing my checking account. I did not authorize this. I do not even know how they got my information. I have told my bank it was a fraud and not to pay but they said I have to go in and fill out papers. My bank is to far away to take care of over a lunch hour.

• Ki
      23rd of Jun, 2007
    EDP Cards - Stolen money from my account!

EDP card services withdrew 159.95 from my account with no authorization and without my knowledge. I have learned that they have scammed several others in the same way.

• He
      5th of Jul, 2007
    EDP Cards - Stolen money from my account!

EDP has struck again. On July 2, 2007 te entered a false ACH document into my Citibank account for the familiar $159.95. I reported it to Citibank fraud department and am waiting for their return of funds to me.

Then tonight they sent me an e-mail saying that they has record of a purchase I had made, for the kind of credit card issued when you deposit money into a bank first. Since I have a Masters Degree from the University of Mchigan, School of Business, it simply isn't likely I would succumb to such nonsense. Evidently you've been flooded with complaints against EDP cards, so? I will report it to the New York City Police Department tomorrow, and will follow up with complaints to whatever Federal Agency the police recommend.