EDP / Unauthorized drafts!

I applied for a credit card online. 15 minutes later EDP calls me wanting my account information. They told me they just received my request for a credit card. I then gave them my account information and the rep told me after the fact that this was for online purchases. This is when I realized it was not the credit card company I applied with and I asked the rep to void all my information because I was not interested. I asked him where he got my information and he refused to disclose it. He assured my there would be no debit to my account. The next day EDP drafted my account for $159.99. I contacted my bank and they are now in the process of getting my funds back. It may take more than 30 days. The problem is that I was applying for a credit card online to buy groceries for our house. We have 4 children and limited funds due to an unexpected bill. However, I had to borrow money in order to feed my family that week because EDP took almost my whole paycheck out of my account. This company keeps getting away with the same thing over and over. When will it stop?!

Comments

19th of Sep, 2008

my attitude towards this is IM PISSED OFF TO NO END i want my money back into my account by the next business day and i have to start all of again from the begining again. I WILL NOT DO THIS AGAIN

CHARITY SHONK

5301 Laurel Canyon Blvd. #132
    Valley Village
    California
    Phone: 800-430-0672

EDP Technologies presented a check with my old address on it to my bank for $99. I have tried to call their 800 number but have not been able to speak with anyone. I also sent them two emails without a response.

• Sy
      7th of Feb, 2009

did not authorize deduction on account for this service want my 99 dollars refunded.