Edot direct / Bad service

Boy am I mad! Wish I would have looked them up before I did any business with them. First they charged my credit card twice, that took a month to fix, now it's Aug 8th and I'm still waiting for my CD drive! I called mad because every time I call they say "it shipped out today" my a$$. And he had the nerve to say "don't get mad it's only $12.00" I will never buy from them and I will do everything to make sure they don't take anymore money from anyone else!

Along with the BBB address at the bottom go to www.dca.ca.gov to report them to the Department of Consumer Affairs in California.

After telling them I am contacting BBB and DCA they have shipped "something" out of California and I should get it next week, after reading all these posts I'm scared to see what's in the box!

Ia

Comments

• Ga
      8th of Jan, 2009