Edock.tv / Do not go near them with a bargepole

I ordered a Nikon Flashgun from this site for £299.00p. No goods were sent. The numbers you try are not answered or are not recognized. I have sent emails and eventually got a reply saying order canceled and money refunded. No money refunded. DO NOT GO NEAR THEM WITH A BARGEPOLE.

Po

Comments

Jul 20, 2011

Totally agree with the above comment. Same happened to me. edock.tv are not to be trusted. edock tv are NOT to be trusted.

Company web address registered to Sean Wingad, address :2 Higher House, Blackburn, BB2 4RN, tel: 07707 945351

AVOID!

• Bl
      Aug 11, 2011
    Edock.tv - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!
    Edock.tv
    edock.tv

Ordered a Panasonic HDC-SD90 for £358, it should have been delivered after 48 hours but it wasn't. Later I checked my bank account and a further £600 pounds was being taken out. It will take 15 days for anything to happen but i urge you not to go near this website.

• Re
      Nov 17, 2011

i too ordered a Nikon lens from them. £160

First auto emailed to confirm my order, next day they emailed to say order processed with reference number etc.

I waited week, nothing came.

Tried to phone them on their website as displayed number 08445679061, this number is invalid. Then another number 08443309861, I get continues ring and no answer.

I email them, plus filled their Contact Us page. 3 days later someone emailed me back to say this:
    ------
    'Dear Mr *****

Thank you for contacting us. Please be aware that normal telephone support is temporarily unavailable this has led to increased email response time.

Please expect your order to be delivered this week, we apologize for the delay with the delivery of your order, as a result of the
    delays we will be sending you some complementary Christmas gift vouchers through the post.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards
    Sean | Customer Support
    [protected]@edock.tv
    www.edock.tv"
    ------
    as of today still not received my order and their line still not working. I called my Bank for Section 75 refund. but they told me as i have paid by Debit Card, Section 75 does not cover this. I must wait another 15 days they till i can get refunded by my bank and Visa.

• Wt
      Nov 25, 2011
    Edock.tv - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!
    edock.tv
    London
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

I have ordered LACIE LaCinema PlayHD Media Player Hard Drive - 1 TB, black (includes HDMI cable) + UH-10 4-port USB hub, paid £ 116.93, NEVERRECEIVED THE GOODS.
    One phone numbner is fake, nobody answers, the other number rings without answer.
    Emails receive no answer.

STAY AWAY FROM EDOCK.TV OR ANY COMPANY RELATED TO THEM