edmonton econemy / HELP US

1 Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

i am 15 years old and i am pregnant. there is no places to help young pregnant teens with money at my age due to no jobs. why isnt the econemy hiering. i need to suport a family and myself. and how the econemy are going it isnt working outt. there needs to be a building made to help kids, teens, and pregnant teens, homeless, even ex-kon's. there is not one single place that does. i tryed getting help to get money to suport my soon to be family but there isnt any. i am not impressed with what the econemy is doing. my boyfriend and i cant even get a job cause it is so bad. i think edmonton needs to think about how many people they are putting on the street, how many people are dying because they cant feed their family from getting laid off! how many people are suffering paying rent due to the econemy? Lots, thousands of people. and why we dont need this? all the imagrants taking our jobs and leaving us with low income then to nothing. i am very upset about this. and hopefuly a young voice can make a change because i will not give up on trying to make a difrence so people can live happy, pay their rent, feed their children & them selfs, and still have spare time to have family time.
i really hope i get a reply, i am 15 and i realize what is going on, it effects me and my life. please reply and try to make a diffrence thank you.

Ja

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2009

i agree to my complaint please help out the econemy and save others who are suffering.

• Em
      9th of Apr, 2009

I think if you had actually put some effort into getting an education when you were younger, you would not be in the situation you are in now. Unfortunatley, now the world will be stuck with another human that will grow up being as illiterate as you because you don't know how to use spell check or a dictionary.
    No company would want to hire someone, no matter the age, who doesn't possess basic communitation skills.

• Xu
      24th of Sep, 2009

I spent $240 to buy an almost expire foundation in Holt Renfrew. I didn't notice that after I used it for couple weeks. I took it back to ask for exchange today. The manager said:" There is nothing She can do ." One of the cosmetic seller said:" You still can use it after expire." They tried to find do many excuse for that. I was so mad. They said you can't exchange that after you used it. I said:" If you tell me that will expire soon, I still buy it, that's ok. You cheated me and uses my trust to give me this. I can't accept that."

This foundation has Spf in there. Do the cosmetics sellers have the basic knowledge about that. You can't use expire stuff.

I am a new comer in Canada. I felt helpless about this. I don't know where I can go.