eDigitalPlace

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 by

Their subscription was total fake and the TV channels showed nothing

3.35
eDigitalPlace
I created account and signed up for the TV channels on the website eDigitalPlace. Their subscription cost me about $250 per 6 month. Ok, I paid money and when I wanted to watch their TV channels, it turned out that I had only few of them. All other channels were paid. I was surprised and wanted to cancel my subscription, but the online cha agents were unavailable all the time. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?
Complaint comments Comments (10)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
More eDigitalPlace Complaints & Reviews
eDigitalPlace - What a scam!!

Comments

D  11th of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes
Thanks,

I dont think there Price is 250$ but 45$ yearly . And TV channels is fantastic to watch . You can contract with them through Email : support@edigitalplace.com or can create a ticket through helpdesk https://www.edigitalplace.com/amember/helpdesk

Thanks
N  11th of Aug, 2016 by    +1 Votes
what is your email id and email them on support@edigitalplace.com ?

I am a happy customer although .
A  11th of Aug, 2016 by    +2 Votes
These guys are TOTAL scammers.

Just had a terrible experience with them where they refused to refund me $45 that they had taken from my account in circumstances where they made it impossible to me to get into my account to cancel it.

They're a disgraceful outfit - AVOID.
D  11th of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes
Thanks,

Thanks
N  11th of Aug, 2016 by    +2 Votes
I recently found the website www.edigitalplace.com. This company offered TV channels, and their prices were also affordable. But I haven’t subscribed for them and haven’t purchased anything. After 2 days I found out that they charged me for $10. They continued to charge me, and I have no idea how to stop them. Please leave comments about this seller, because people should know that the website is fraud and they can lose money.
A  2nd of Oct, 2016 by    +2 Votes
https://www.edigitalplace.com/amember this is a SCAM website. Unfortunately did not know until after we paid an annual fee of 29.99.
A  12th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Malwarebytes has edigitalplace.com marked as a 'dangerous' site, and they block attempts to connect for good reason.
D  28th of Aug, 2017 by    -1 Votes
I got the services, everything perfect . DOnt agree with others negative
D  28th of Aug, 2017 by    -1 Votes
I have been a user for two years, at first the service was very unreliable but since the beginning of 2017 much improved, Stream 247 rarely drops out and most channels 100% available. I assume they have upgraded their servers and comms equipment. Worth every cent for me.
N  28th of Aug, 2017 by    -1 Votes
I have been using this service more that 2 years ago and Now have plan to send this service to my dear one as a gift. Really love the service and their service is improved day by day. Love the effort !!! Highly recommended to all sports fan!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree