eDiets / Scam and rip off!

1 United States

I enrolled in Ediets assuming it would also be a one time charge to investigate their products and what they had to offer 6 months or more ago. I do not pay our credit card bill and my husband did not bring it to my attention that they had in fact been charging us $17.96 every month for a service a only glanced at once and after a short investigation realized both the site and the information provided was a rip off. I canceled last month and was assured this would be canceled and again this month was charged. I called them and after being put on hold for over two hours finally got through to a representative was told again my membership would be canceled - I demanded a refund as well but doubt very much if I will be reimbursed THEY ARE A SCAM, A RIP OFF AND CAN BE ADDED TO ALL THE IRREFUTABLE COMPANIES SPRINGING UP where are our business ethics and morals it seems like more and more businesses are freely scamming the Amercian public. If I walked into someones house and took $17.96 from them without permission I would be arrested for stealing yet these companies freely STEAL right out in the open and we allow it by allowing it. If anyone would like to start a class action suit against this company I would be happy to join them its time we stop sitting idly by and allowing these businesses to hide behind the internet and steal from us.