Ediblearrangements.com / They didn't provide the order within the agreed time
We had a party before christmas holidays and we ordered food, drinks and gifts from the website www.Ediblearrangements.com. The whole order was available and we paid for it, but they hadn’t delivered the order within the promised terms. We started to call them and asked to hurry, because we needed the whole order, but they stopped to reply after the second email. We bought everything in another shop and the party was saved. Don’t rely on these people.
More Ediblearrangements.com Complaints & Reviews
- Edible Arrangements - Poor customer service! 
- Edible Arrangements Franchise - Franchise sales misrepresentation 
- Edible Arrangements - Wow, incredible bad customer service 
- Edible Arrangements - Horrible customer service - they ruin surprises 
- Edible Arrangements - Poor service - unauthorized charges
- West Rd Edible Arrangements - father’s day order, placed days ahead of time
- Edible Arrangements - melbourne fl my mom never got her gift and no refund it’s a scam
- Edible Arrangements - fruits and customer service.
- Edible Arrangements - box of berries
- Edible Arrangements - moldy fruit in edible arrangement