Edible Arrangements / fruit basket

1 East Windsor, NJ, United States

I normally would never do this but I'm beyond frustrated and upset. Due to my friends zip code had to use Edible Arrangements in East Windsor. I ordered a basket for my friend who's mother in law passed away. She text me when she got basket and sent me a picture thanking me. I called to complain not only did it look horrible and not arranged properly but they forgot the chocolate strawberries and grapes. I explained to manager the situation and she apologized and said the girl admitted she messed up and would get me another basket with a free box of chocolates. I said that would be fine and I asked if would be delivered that day and she said yes. That was Friday. She never received it by Friday night, so I wrote a bad review on their page and owner reached out saying he would correct it Saturday morning. Around noon Saturday still haven't heard anything so I outreached again. The next sob story was its Father's day weekend and please wait until Monday and I assure you will be handled correctly. I again stupidly agreed. So... finally Monday NIGHT she gets the basket. And look at this disgrace. Again white chocolate not milk chocolate. No grapes and arranged nothing like picture or worth $100 and no free box of chocolate. I'm so frustrated. I have never experienced customer service like this and especially dealing with the owner of the business. I got a complete run around not only was the product nothing like the picture I order but items were missing both times. Please help!

Li