Edible Arrangements / horrible customer service - they ruin surprises
These people are ###s. I have never in my life had a delivery service call to tell me they are coming with a "surprise" for me...much less tell me I have to be available at THEIR convenience. My step-daughter in Hawaii was going to surprise me with a basket here in Florida for my birthday, and told them when she placed her order that no one would be home until after 4 p.m. It is at that point -- even via e-mail -- these irresponsible jerks should have told her they could not promise a delivery time. She would have then gone elsewhere and ordered something else.
What do they do insead? They call me and leave a msg on my home voicemail, which I just happened to check at lunch time. They tell me who they are and WHAT they are delivering to me, and that it's for my birthday (surprise!), AND who it is from. Then they tell me they can't deliver at 4 or after...oh, my, and this is fresh fruit...what to do..what to do.
What jerks. I will NEVER order anything from them, and I will NEVER recommend them to anyone.
They tried to blame the whole fiasco on my step-daughter. Great customer service. Edible Arguments might be eating their own words in this economy. They'll probably go belly up because people don't need to spend their hard earned cash on crappy service like this. The birthday gift became about hiding from my step-daughter what happened; otherwise she would have justifiably blown a gasket.
More Edible Arrangements Complaints & Reviews
- Edible Arrangements - poor customer service! 
- Edible Arrangements Franchise - franchise sales misrepresentation 
- Edible Arrangements - wow, incredible bad customer service 
- Edible Arrangements - poor service - unauthorized charges
- Edible Arrangements - coupon scam 
- Edible Arrangements - service / rudeness to the person receiving the gift
- Edible Arrangements - chocolate covered strawberry
- Edible Arrangements - Valentine's Day Fruit Bouquet (delivery)
- Edible Arrangements - order #s1339091217 store #1339 main street, richmond, va
- Edible Arrangements - everything went wrong