Edible Arrangements / Terrible service

1 Hampshire StreetCambridge, MA, United States Review updated:

My mother got me an edible arrangement for my 26th birthday. I was wicked excited when she told me. Well we went to bingo that night and when we got back it turned out the guy tried to deliver it to our house and we were not there. That was ok, because they said they would come the next day. Around noon the next day she called and asked them when it would be here and they said it is being put on the truck now and will be there soon.

3 hours went by I called and asked and they said it is still on the truck. Then another 2 hours later we called again and it was still on the truck. It was wicked hot that day and I was getting mad. They kept telling us it was on it's way but it wasn't. My mom said I paid a lot of money for that to be delivered not to be riding around in a truck all day. The lady said mam the truck is refrigerated. My mother said I don't care it was still on there all day and my daughter has been waiting and it's not right.

Finally at 4pm the driver called and said he would be there in an hour cause he got lost. How could we have gotten lost when we live within a 30minute walking distance from them and a 5 minute drive from them. We finally got the arrangement an hour later and immediately called the company to complain.

What made us mad was they kept telling us it was on it's way when it wasn't. Not worth the hassle.

Va

Comments

• Ro
      8th of Jul, 2008

..obviously u think u were the only delivery that day...grow up..enjoy yr birthday..and be thankful you received a gift from yr mom...

• El
      16th of Nov, 2008

HOW SILLY TO BE SO HARD ON A COMPANY BECAUSE OF ONE BAD DELIVERY. I LOVE THERE PRODUCT, HAVE HAD MANY OF THE ITEMS SENT TO FRIENDS AND RELATIVES WITH NO PROBLEMS

• Nu
      26th of Dec, 2009

Maybe you should be home on the day that the delivery was scheduled. If you were expecting something from UPS and it had to have a signature, you'd wait on it and there is NO ONE that can tell you when it will get there. 4pm is not bad.