Edgemont Productions, Bank Card Empire, Partnership Marketing Group / fraudulent marketing

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

I was contacted by DTPnow for a travel website affiliate. I agreed. I was then contacted by Partnership Marketing Group, PMG, for marketing the site. They have a money back guarantee so I agreed to $15, 000 worth of marketing. They called and said I was receiving a free commercial. They sent a new contract voiding the guarantee. I refused to sign the contract. They have done no marketing in the 5 months they have had my money. I filed a chrageback. They sent a forged invoice saying i agreed to terms stating a no refund policy. I am in dispute with the credit card company. Edgemont Productions phone is the same as Bank Card Empire. I filed a complaint with the AZ attorney general. I contacted a lawyer to begin a class action suit and need people who have been hurt by this company. I am putting my info knowing i will receive all sorts of bogus offers from other scam artists saying they can help get my money back. Don't bother. I want justice for everyone hurt by this company and i am willing to fight these guys but i need your story, evidence, and possibly testimony. my email is scamjustice@yahoo.com. feel free to email me or send a phone number and i'll contact you. Lets get these guys.

Comments

• Gl
      11th of Jan, 2010

I had exactly the same thing happen to me, and for the same amount of money. If you receive a call from these people hang the phone up and never talk to them again.

I'm so glad that someone is actually going to take some action, as the bank really dosen't investigate at all, first they took the money back and credited my account, then about two months later I got a letter saying that Bank Card America had given them information that showed that I had signed for the deal. What I had signed was for the booklet thqat they sent in the mail. They have no original signature, and I also had called the very next morning and canceled. Of course they have no record of that call, and they said anyway it made no difference as I had said I would do it, and that you had no chance of changing your mind. Isn't there a 3 day period that they have to wait on this type of deal, especially when you are talking thousands of dollars?

I will be writing you sir with more information, and also a phone number if you would be so kind me so I can get a little up to date on what is going on.

Sincerely, Jack

• He
      4th of Feb, 2010

Go to this Channel 7 - ABC news report to see the story being put on television out in California. The old man was able to get his credit card company to refund his money plus interest charged with the news reporters help. Good luck!!!

10th of Mar, 2010

please email me at eland37@live.com

10th of Mar, 2010

i used to work for them

• Jd
      14th of Mar, 2010

Something is odd. I think this organization (which is primarily identified as MRS Referral Solutions) uses many different aliases (I have found 18 so far). Worse than that, I think they use some names that are actually names of UNRELATED LEGITIMATE companies!

For Instance, there seems to be an Edgemont Productions in Phoenix Arizona (crooks), but their is also a legit Edgemont Productions LLC in
    Marshall, TX 75670-7602
    Phone: (903) 934-8784
    Which I don't think is the same company (incidentally, it's Edgemont, not EdgemoUnt)

There are a LOT of PMG's out there. This one is known as Premier Marketing Group Inc. of www.premiermarketinggroupinc.com

Also, I don't think DTPnow, nor Bank Card America, nor Partnership Marketing Group are part of this MRS organization.

Check out this link: http://tinyurl.com/mrscrooks

15th of Mar, 2010

BLaine, Brian/bryan, and Brandon are the owners of osc llc...which houses merchant referral solutions, d.w.scott financial, etc.

24th of Mar, 2010

oh-yeah I hope you are safe. Some of us that have been dealing with these companies for awhile now are worried about you. Please respond on this website to let us know you are OK. These are not nice people, and they enjoy threatening and belittling people.

24th of Mar, 2010

Yes, they take the names of legitimate businesses, like HBO, and change it to be HBO Media, and them people think it is a good business, all the while getting your credit card number, then copying your signature from the initial paperwork you submitted on to the invoices for the $$$$$$. Then they show this document to the credit card company, and the credit card company thinks that you signed the form agreeing to the charge. By the way HBO Media is just another name for Dave Weaver (partner and shareholder of Bankcard Empire).

Edgemont Productions is NOT a registered, licensed business in the state of Arizona. Check www.azcc.gov and look it up. It is FRAUD to charge for services for a business that doesn't have a LICENSE to operate. A licensed business must pay taxes and have a EIN number. In my opinion the IRS might be the first place to call, and tell them this business is operating without a proper license, and receiving $$$$$$. I would want to know if they filed taxes. TAX FRAUD will send you to prison.

24th of Mar, 2010

Luke Rose, your videos on YOU TUBE are very informative. What was that about getting some weed???? Maybe the DEA should pay you a little visit.

25th of Mar, 2010

im okay, i just cant really talk to people on the internet...this company seems a bit pissed at me. im going to court soon.

and i dont think that youtube video was with the guy who was my boss.

• To
      26th of Mar, 2010

0h-yeah, glad you are OK. Leslie Rakestraw, an attorney in Phoenix, AZ just finished up a case with Maximum Business Concepts d/b/a Merchant Referral Solutions. She would know the score on this business.

I'll bet the company is pissed at you, you have inside information on a multi-million $$$$$$ con game, where the main players are lawyers using their legal knowledge to circumvent the law.

It's an ugly world, so stay safe, and don't go out without friends.

• To
      26th of Mar, 2010

Have you seen or met a guy named Vince McClain, or perhaps Sean Vincent McClain?

26th of Mar, 2010

no sir...keep in mind ive only worked in one office building well with same people from where we had moved

• Me
      26th of Apr, 2010

I'm currently fighting with Discover Card about all of this and the $5K that I "invested" with them. If anyone can help me or is getting together a class action law suit please contact me. I've been on the phone with Discover for hours (which ended up with me in tears) over the lies that Discover is taking as "proof" of services and they just keep telling me that they are not a court and it's a "he said she said matter" when I tell them the documents that CPS sent are falsified. I was even asked by Discover if I could prove that CPS DIDN'T send out emails and call blasts on my behalf. I asked for them to require CPS to produce phone records and email addresses and Discover said they didn't have to prove it! What the Hell is wrong with this company. I even showed proof that the dates made no sense as the "blasts" were supposedly done on 3/15/10 and my paperwork was signed 3/18/10! Then the girl told me she hadn't really read everything but was NOT going to reopen my case (I had tried to do a stop payment the DAY AFTER I signed up for this) even though the letter Discover sent said "if you get new info contact us and we will reopen your case". The fact that Bank Card Empire was raided was pretty pertinant info to me and the falsified documents that I had never seen before was also important to me but Discover doesn't care! Please, if there is anyone out there that can help me, please email me at meganwhelpley@aol.com. Thanks :(

• Fa
      15th of Oct, 2010

I got screwed by Recession Proof USA, DW Scott and this company also. I was desperate and it sounded like a good idea.
    I have found a company that has recovered over $1mm from [censor]s like this.

Send me your name and phone number. I'll pass it on.

18th of Dec, 2010

fatpigslyer are you working with a lawyer?