[Resolved] Edgars Finrite / cellphone insurance
I'm very disappointed by the company & the insurance company after I have sent an email and received no feedback for more than 7days working days. I would like the company to do something about my query and would gladly appreciate feedback. I will be forwarding a complain through to hellopeter and demand Edcon to replace the phone that Finrite has damaged after being sent twice for repairs, I will not be accepting the damaged phone after numerous attempts to get assistance from Finrite.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Finrite Administrators Customer Care's Response, Apr 12, 2018
Good day Kelebogile Shawe. We would firstly like to apologize for all the inconvenience caused with your claim. We at Finrite strive to be the best at Customer Service and would like to contact you to resolve your complaint. Please kindly provide contact details so that we may contact you?
More Edgars Finrite Complaints & Reviews
- Finrite Insurance Company - insurance 
- [Resolved] Finrite - cellphone claim 
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone insurance - unethical behaviour
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cell phone repair via edgars, no feedback since august 2017, phone still not repaired
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone repairs
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - telkom/finrite insurance
- Finrite Telkom - cellphone claim
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom insurance claim not being processed, been 2 weeks and no answers
- Finrite Administrators - cellphone claim/repairs