Edgars Fashion / Edconyour employee at cape town vangate edgars

good day

we were soo disgusted with the service we recieved from one of your employees Nobuntu at edgars vangate mall in cape town. we went there to claim the gift voucher when my partner was apprtoched he was told that if he opens an account he will recieve 50% back for first purchase shortly after we went for shopping in vangate we were never given the gift voucher we went back and claim the voucher nobuntu assisted us with the cancelation of the policy the account was included with., here comes the part of us actually recieving the gift voucher i showed her the slip told us that we should bring the clothes back i told her how because im wearing the bra now told me i can take it off and the the remaining ones that i told her the socks my partner is wearing the hiding socks he ;bough told me he can take it off she needs to ring the items without a tag i asked she said yes i demand a sincere apology from this girl before i take this matter further theres no way we can be disrespected like that in front of other customers in the process of asking for a manager one of the ladies in the store assisted us very quick since we said we in a hurry. i did not expect this from edgars employees. please assist with this compalint.

Mp