Edgars Fashion / Edconservice fees charged to account with nil balance/ no response to queries

Account No. [protected].

In September I received an account from Edgars stating my balance was R0.00.

In October I received an account R42.56 service fee. My account balance was still zero.
I visited the Cresta brance on 29 October and spoke to Fresh at Customer Services who phoned head office and lodged a query. She said she would phone me back but did not do so.

In November I received an account for R65.36. An additional service fee had been added to my account.
On 21 November I sent an email to the accounts department requesting that the amount be credited and the account be closed. I received no reply.

In December I received an account for R88.16. An additional service fee had been added to my account.
On 12 December I phoned the central accounts department and spoke to Sandile Mabaso who told me that the matter would be sorted out immediately and the account closed.

On 13 January I received an account stating that my balance was now R110.96. Clearly Mr Mabaso had done nothing to sort out the account.

I am now very frustrated with the poor service from Edgars.

I