Edgars Fashion / Edconrefund complaints from edgars

Good Morning Sir/Madam
Re: account:[protected] for Mr NZ Rossouw
My husband and I have been struggling for almost 3 years now to get a refund back from Edgars to the amount of R367.12. this amount has been going up since we finished paid the account whilst under debt review. We have been to several stores in Cape Town as well and sent e-mails and made several phone calls and still get no joy from Edgars. We have sent them all the required documents which they have requested, both hand delivered and via e-mails. Each time we call the customer services department we speak to a different person who tells us a different story and each time we are informed that the refund will be processed within 21 days!!! How many 21 days have to pass before they send us the refund??? We are tired of being given the run-around. I am so angry right now because I spoken to Ntombenhle, Linda, Thepo and Eleanor in the last 2 weeks only to hear that it will take another 21 days to process and when I asked to speak to the manager; he was conveniently in a meeting. What do I have to do to get this money back. I have sent bank statement, clearance certificate, certified I. D.'s and a request and this was done again on the 11 & 12 April and today is 23 April with still no feedback!!
You can contact Rushieda Rossouw on [protected] when you sort this matter out. I am going to take further steps against Edgars now

Au