Edgars Fashion / Edcon / poor service

Stanger KwaDukuza, South Africa Review updated:

hi, my name is Charles Govender who currently resides in Stanger (Kwa-Dukuza), I purchased a Citrus Jazz phone on the 12/10/2016 from edgars stanger, the phone was slow/freezing, took phone back to edgars on the 15/10/2016 and I was asked to leave it with them, I left my phone for 3 days, when I went back on the 18/10/2016 I was told there was nothing wrong with the phone, but I still had problems with it, (one of the staff members at edgars told me that there is a problem with the citrus phones, lots of customers returned it), anyway I was using my phone with the problem, in November I dropped my phone and the touch screen got cracked, I went to edgars stanger for a quote to repair (I was told immediately the repair will cost more than the phone-without even checking), I was asked to take the phone to a cell-c outlet, iv been throughout stanger trying to get the phone sorted out but no one can get the touch screen for me, I then went back to edgars (1st week in January) and spoke to the Manager - explained him my problem, he said he will get his staff to call me the next day with feedback, its almost month end now and im still waiting for a call, this is really disappointing iv been dealing with edgars for years now and I never had a problem before, my contact details are as follows:

Mr Charles Govender
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

Ch
Jan 24, 2017

Comments

• Ce
      24th of Jan, 2017

Hi Charles, our team will be calling you to address the matter at hand. ^NS