Edgars Fashion / Edcon — my customer account statement
I have noticed that when I miss a monthly payment I am immediately not credit worthy to continue using my card nor able to upgrade my cell c account (despite the fact I have had a cell c account for years before I have had an Edgars account). However, when I receive an mms (not always easy to open..) it gives me only up to 2016 details of my statement. It is now November 2017. I have been 'blindly' paying monthly to avoid these credit issues (and avoid blacklisting) and still have yet to receive a viable, accurate an updated version of my account. I have been online and downloaded my LATEST account statement which is July 2017. I believe in order to have a good customer relationship you cannot penalise a customer for not making payment when they don't even know they owe anything. According to my last online statement (July 2017)and my recent bank statements I should be in credit with Edgars...
It would really be considerate and ethical if you could please update my account and let me know what my financial standing at present is. I would kindly appreciate it.
Ps email me at [protected]@gmail.com
or call: [protected]
More Edgars Fashion / Edcon Complaints & Reviews
- Edgars - black friday cell phone sale 
- Edgars - cellphone insurance
- Edgars - unblocked account 
- Edgars - my wife and I were extremely embarrassed and humiliated by edgars
- Edcon - poor service 
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - poor service at edgars galleria
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - jet clothing
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - unfair treatment
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - disrespectful rude behavior from manageress
- Edgars - service from manager