Edgars Fashion / Edcon / kelso jeans

Please note last year for the entire year i went literally every 2 months to Edgars Vangate Mall - Cape Town Western Cape and purchased your special 2 x Kelso Jeans for under R300.00.

Have been so disappointed because I am a regular client have been for as long as i can remember and now stopped shopping at all your stores due to the fact that those jeans and i bought 10 for 2015 alone only lasted me +- 6 - 8 weeks braking inbetween the legs every time the same thing and every time i just go and buy and replace it.

I personally went to the mall and same branch on more than one occasion and was advised because i through my slips away irrespective me taking the goods to the store to show then they cannot replace or even give me a voucher in order for me to get reimbursed in any which way.

So extremely disappointed and frustrated.

Rene Daniels Cape Town Western Cape

Re
Mar 16, 2016

Comments

• Re
      Mar 16, 2016

Edgars Fashion / Edcon
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon Contacts & Informations
    Posted: 2016-03-16 by Rene.daniels.
    Keilso Jeans
    Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
    Vangate Mall Vanguard Drive
    Cape Town Western Cape, South Africa

So extremely disappointed and frustrated.

Rene Daniels Cape Town Western Cape

• Pr
      Mar 17, 2016

Such as very good information,
    Thank goodness someone is promoting quality content.these information was more effective content.
    salesforce

• Re
      Apr 13, 2016

To date no-one has called me or contacted me to appologise or try and make me the customer happy - very disappointing and disgusting