Edgars Fashion / Edconhorrible shopping experience - blue route tokai

I have been a very good client of Edgars since opening account a year ago, shopping monthly and paying on time . I frequently visit the Blue Route mall branch in Tokai but will pay up my account and close it .

I visited the store last Wednesday when I made a big purchase as usual then revisited the store yesterday 09-12-2018 the store was quiet and was greeted loudly by various staff members this was not a friendly and helpful gesture rather a watch out I am watching you tone, I was followed around store and later caught one of the staff members signally another with their eyes to follow me I was horrified and hurt, now I know that shoplifting is a thing but to be so blatant and unprofessional has just lost you a client and I will reach as many of my friends as possible, I have really enjoyed my other visits to this store especially Candice the Clinique representative who has assisted me with purchasing products suitable for my skin but yesterday's incident has tarnished my relationship with your brand .

Thanks