Edgars Fashion / Edcon / bad attitude

I have been a loyal customer of your stores for the past 7 years, I have never being so humiliated. I was waiting for the Cashier to finish with other customer on the Jewellery side, "The Store Manager Simphiwe Mahlangu approached me, asking if am I selling to store customers ? I said no. He then asked me to go out of his store, I refused told him I am not done with my shopping. He called security and left me with them, I left them there telling them I am going to him. I found him on Customer service side. I asked him where is the footage of me talking to that customer, he replied he does not have but he want me Not coming to his store any more, I responded I will be back cause I am a customer. He asked if I am back I must call him so he can Kick my *** out, I said fine . I would like steps this matter taken to the high Management of Edcon. A complaint was logged reference number is [protected]-GO, I was never responded since the compliant was logged in December 11 2015
Spoke to Ntombifuthi Simelani 29/12/2015 12:57 "she Advised that Joyce called me 23/12/2015 at 17:47 she closed the query", after not being satisfied
on the 13/01/2016 at 14:12 spoke to Thembakanzi Joza and requested her superior. I spoke to Ilse the Manger in the Call Centre, who promise a conference
call with the Regional Manager, waited nothing happened.
Call on the 25-01-2016 Spoke to Dimakatso at 15:08 "She advised that the query state that I was planning to rob the store according to the Store Manager of Edgars "she put the call on holder for 33 minutes, after resuming the call on hold I requested to speak to Ilse the manager of the call center. I was advised that she is going to call me back but till today nothing is happening. I would like my query to be send to the Regional Department. Early January I was Called by Charles Store Manager at Edgars Four-ways posing as a High management member. I called the number he phoned with, "He advised that the query was handed over to Richard the Regional Manager. No feed back till today.

Da
Mar 04, 2016

Comments

• Da
      Mar 04, 2016

I feel Edgars Management does not care about customer treatment at their store