Edgars / they are very fast when it comes to accusing people

When Edgars blacklisted me this year I wanted to know what the outstanding invoices were since I was sure that I had paid my account in full. I asked Edcon to send me copies of the last two or three months so that I could figure out what went wrong. I received a letter from Candice Phineas 12 July 2009 stating that she would send the last four months immediately.

It is now 20 August 2009, and I do keep reminding her every week that I have not received anything, but she just ignores me. I have even asked to have the contact details of her supervisor, but she just keeps ignoring me.

They are very fast when it comes to accusing people, but when you need a service from them to help you clear your name, they could not be bothered. I find their service pathetic.

• George Jimboyeka Amabeoku's Response, Aug 17, 2018

I have just noticed that Edgars have been adding a monthly Account Protection Plan of R13.20 to my monthly debt to you. Please I do not need it and would appreciate it if you stop the monthly Account Protection Plan

My Name: George Jimboyeka Amabeoku
    Account No.: [protected]

Ju

Comments

• Re
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Ladies Dune London footwear
    Port Elizabeth
    South Africa

I purchased a pair of Dune London ladies shoes on 2nd May 2018. I have worn them once and a tear appeared on the side of the shoe. For the price of these shoes, one does not expect such poor wear and tear.

• Nt
    Edgars - Hospitalization Plan
    Cape Town
    egdards.co.za

i have a hospitalization plan with Edgars which falls under Hollard. i submitted a claim on 09 April 2018, which is still not pain to-date.

i do not received any responce/corresponce from Edgars in this matter.

Please help, i am been patient enough.

Regards,

Ntombi

e-mail address: ntombie.[protected]@gmail.com

• Ra
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - unauthorized airtime/subscription fee
    edgars.co.za

I do not have any AIRTIME/DATA subscription contract with EDGARS, yet they are charging me for the service.
    I've logged a complain on 9 March 2018, ref: [protected].
    To date this has not been resolved.
    Spoke to Call Centre Supervisor Mashudu, who promised that it will we rectified.

PLease, PLease. Please can someone assist.

• Ge
      Aug 29, 2018
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Account Protection Plan
    South Africa

Edgars has been adding a monthly account protection plan of R13.20 to my monthly account balance without my authorization. Please could you stop adding the said account protection plan to my account balance because I do not want it?

My Account No.: [protected]

• Kh
      Sep 01, 2018
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Paid up Letter

Dear sir/Madam

I Frans Khobi Makhwana Id No. [protected] P O Box 2900 Bela Bela 0480 Cell no [protected] / [protected].
    I have been request paid up letter since account was by R0.80 I made payment on Monday.
    Please assist me with paid-up letter I am requesting
    Email to : frans.[protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@mweb.co.za
    Thanks regards
    Frans

• Sy
      Sep 04, 2018
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Tablet data promotion
    Nelspruit
    edgars.co.za

I bought a Vodaphone Smart tablet 2 yesterday, they advertised that you get a Gig data with when you purchase it, and I did not receive my data. I also did phone to query this today and the phone was not asnwered, most likekly because it being black friday I do understand it is a busy day but I did not receive what I paid for.

Sep 05, 2018
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Paid up letter not received
    Germiston
    South Africa

I hv an Edgars Acct and I did pay the balance but am still waiting for de paid up letter frm last year until now plz help me with my paid up letter. My Id is [protected].TAMBANI A.J.my email is [protected]@gmail.com

• Na
      Sep 10, 2018
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Voucher
    South Africa

I received a voucher via SMS, which read
    Super swag savings.Get R250 off when you spend R800 or more.Exclusive to Edgars Active.Valid 19-22 Oct .T&C apply voucher [protected]

My wife wanted to prchase 2 products from estee lauder on Sunday the 22nd October and the voucher did not accept.

There is no were that it states excluding conmetics

• Mz
      Sep 10, 2018
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Treat me very bad
    Eshowe
    South Africa

I'm customer at eshowe kzn
    . I bought black casual shoes on 14 October 2017
    I discovered that it not suitable size for me. I went back to eshowe Edgar store for exhange. The cashier refused to help me. She treat me very bad. I have decided to left my product at store.

• Mf
      Sep 11, 2018
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Only one till open at Cellular
    South Africa

I would like to complain about the service at Maponya Mall, at the Cellular. Only one person was working and it's a busy weekend. Would you please assist on that. I have waited for 15 minutes to be served.

• Ha
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - cell insurance
    brits

did not sign for any product and i neeed a refund since des 2016

• Mu
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Things in my beg were stolen
    Pretoria
    South Africa

Today 9th of september 2017 I left my beg at the counter and some of my things were stolen my Levi's denim jacket and my Debt counseling text book the guy helping me was Phillip monoa at 15:30 from the Edgar's store on church and Van Der Walt street, please do something about this I need my belongings and my text book to study

• Ba
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Illegal deductions from my account
    Cape Town
    South Africa

I have been charged this March 2017 with sms and airtime subspriptions on my account. I have not requested/bought any airtime and I definitely did not received any. Please can you urgently investigate and reverse those amounts from my account ASAP.

• Ko
      Oct 02, 2018
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - i have been calling since bt no one answers the telephone
    BLOEMFONTEIN
    South Africa

i want to pay off my account and i kindly need a little of a discount
    my name is

Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Nokia3
    durban
    [protected]@gmail.com

hi madem/sir

im complaining about poor service ive experiance regarding the agreement we had after ive pay excess fee but still no respond, this is very disgusting and fraustating, while yuor company still deducting money from my account but your service is very bad please can the mananger respond to this immidiately;yourly neva mention any delay

Oct 21, 2018
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - MSC Cruise Voucher
    Witbank
    South Africa

Edgars Campaign fo Decemberr 2016 buy for R3000 youll receive MSC cruise voucher for R4000. I bought for R9000. My name and card bumber was jotted down. I did note receive the voucher despite having to do numerous follow ups no one cared cause they have met their targets for the year. I would like my cruise voucher to be sent to me asap.

• Fu

• Nk
      Nov 11, 2018
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Settlement letter
    South Africa

Its been a month since i requested for a settlement letter of which i have not received its been years since the account has been settled this is my email address [protected]@icloud.com

• Kg
      Nov 11, 2018
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Service
    Katlehong
    South Africa

I bought a cell phone on Friday the 26 at jet in Hlahatsi katlehong and the phone has some technical issues, got a bad service from admin manager (Audrey). she undermines and direspect the people who pays her salary. I have requested a video from centre management, Am taking up this matter with my legal team if theres no action taken against her .

• Ju
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Customer refund
    Gauteng
    South Africa

We made an overpayment to Edgars, and struggle for over a week to get a refund from them. No one at customer service or any manager employed by Edgars can assist. The last feedback we received was that the payment will be released today, but the finance department is at a Christmas party. Pathetic service!!!

Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Jet newcastle
    newcastle
    South Africa

I'm not happy with the staff of jet at newcastle mall, I went there to find out how I can pay my account via debit order, but none of thim was interested in helping me. They just stood there while the shop was empty.

Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Shoes have a missing tassel
    Edgars online
    Edgars.co.za

Purchased shows online, and collected yesterday at clearway error redsquare yesterday . One shoe has a missing Tassle. The other shoe has a Tassle but is lose can fall off anytime.

• Mo
      Nov 15, 2018
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - cell phone
    harrismith
    South Africa

i took took my phone to edgars harrismith for the repair and it took 2 months to come back and still it come back not working. why always when you you send a phone to edgars and you have to pay when it comes back worse part of it paying for something that is not work?
    what is dis insurance for? coz i pay it every month

• El
      Nov 20, 2018
    Edgars - Customer Service Call Centre
    Kroonstad
    edgars.co.za

I have now in total phoned 16 times, just to receive a Paid Up Account Letter. I have sent 4 emails. Still I have not received any reply nor the letter I asked for 16 times.

Will now go shopping elsewhere.

• Kl
      Mar 20, 2019
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon - Fraud Report
    Durban
    South Africa

i have been receiving SMS from a company called MBD saying my account is in arrears for R871.95, the problem is I have never opened an account with Edgars and this company has no proof but insists i make payment. I have been trying to contact Edgars contact centre but it rings with no answer