Eden Salon - Exotic Hair & Beauty Spa / Over Charge

1 Singapore Review updated:

I had tried the hair salon to have my hair cut. They only charged me $28 at the time. So I found that the salon charge is quite cheap. That is why I went to there again to have my hair color yesterday.

At first I felt storange because they took 3 hours only for hair color. It normaly takes only 45mins to 1hour the most though.

Then finally they charged me $360. They never informed me that price before the treatment.

They are just normal hair salon in City Square Mall. Not in Orchard.

I feel that I was cheated.

Comments

• Fe
      6th of Jul, 2010

I am surprised to read about your complaint because i have tried their services and found Eden salon - Exotic Hair & Beauty Spa in City Square Mall to be very professional and good. The stylist really listened to me and gave me what i want for my hair and i felt that he truly cared for my hair. I never once felt pressured to do any extra services that i did not want and i am always told of the price of any extra services. Sometimes i don't even ask as i trust them to be reasonable.

It may not be the cheapest salon but you get value for money. I am returning to have my hair done again there and also bringing my girlfriends along with me. Even though i have paid $450 for color and treatment, i feel it is still reasonable as i would have paid double for the same thing in Orchard Road. Not all salons in Orchard Road are good you know? i have personal experiences with lousy services at top Orchard Road salons before! Actually i like it that the salon is away from town. But then again, i am pampered and expect premium products for my hair so i think their charges are really reasonable. Maybe you are not into premium products that's why you think it is expensive. You pay for what you get.

i think your comments are not fair. I reckoned this salon to be the best in City Square Mall and it is far from being a normal salon.

• Ni
      12th of Jul, 2010

i also tried this salon at City Square Mall and found my experience value for money. I would suggest you all to try the "Exotic Experience"... i paid $95 and was served tea with delicious cookies, had my feet soaked in some herbal foot bath that soothed my aching feet. Later on i was given a relaxing foot massage that i enjoyed thoroughly. i had a haircut and a rejuvenating hair wash at the sink that has a massage seat too!

It was truly a pampering treat and i am going back for more!!

• Ad
      10th of Oct, 2011

I had a similar experience at Eden's salon. I had gone for a hair-cut and I did not know that different stylists there have different rates... the least being $15 and up to $400 for the most experienced stylist there! Now how is a customer supposed to know that? I felt really cheated when I saw the bill. I will not go there again. They should have explained the charges to me before starting.