Eden Plaza Palace Hotel / Fees For UK Labour Work Authorization Certificate

India Review updated:
Dear Sir,

Hope this finds you in the best of health. I received a mail from Eden Plaza Palace Hotel, London to send my CV. I submitted them and they agree to pay for Visa, Air Ticket, Food & Accomodation.

They are asking to pay me 195 GBP for getting UK Labour Work Force Authorization Certificate to get permission to work in Uk. Also they have sent me an appointment letter too.

They ask me to transfer the amount to their finance department by Western Union Money Transfer.

The contact person is
Name Of Receiver----- James HenryAddress -------- 179 Avonvale Road Redfield Bristol BS5 9RY.London.

Please let me know is their any necessity to take UK Work Force Certificate for Working in Uk.

Hope to hear soon from you,

Thanks & Regards
Mughal Vaseem
Va

Comments

Od
  29th of Oct, 2008
Dear Sir,

Good day.I'm from the Philippines.I received an mail from Eden Plaza Palace Hotel, London that i passed their qualifications for a job.

They are asking me pay them 200 GBP for the processing of my working document and then they will send to me the VISA form and work Permit form as soon as i send the payment, the scanned passport and a hand written application letter.

They ask me to send the amount through Western Union Money Transfer.

Sir how will i know if this a scam or not?

Please help for this because its hard for me to make a decision like this..

The is the content of the email:
EDEN PLAZA HOTEL LTD LONDON UK...

EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT ACCEPTANCE LETTER

Contact Email address: edenplaza_hotellondon@yahoo.com
Contact Number +447024030241
:#68-69 QUEENS GATE - SOUTH KENSINGTON Hotel Ltd London, United Kingdom...

Name: ODONNEL R. RESPICIO

Positions: Hotel Assistant TRAININGS ATTENDED.

=Jobsite: London United Kingdom
=Net Salary:3, 290 GB POUNDS STERLING ..
=Contract period: FOUR YEARS WITH ANNUAL VACATIONS
=Working Hours: Full-time (8 hours per day)

To start the sealing of the appointment, please go through the information below carefully and send us your response via the below email: edenplaza_hotellondon@yahoo.com

HELLO; ODONNEL R. RESPICIO .

Having responded to our advert on the Internet home page,

Your CV/resume was forwarded to the reviewing team of our Company and after serious review, it was forwarded to our Companies database for employment. Many employers indicated interest but finally we were able to get the best for you...
Below are the employment description, terms and condition and requirements.

COMPANY: EDEN PLAZA HOTEL LONDON UK

The employment terms are as follows.

=Contract duration: 4 years with annual vacations.
=Salary: 3, 290 pounds sterling per month as your Net salary.
=Work Duration: 8 Hours per day
=Overtime: to be paid for separately.

Accommodation and traveling expenses will be taken care of by the company.

Feeding: Employees responsibility

Your visa and flight expenditures will be taken care of by the employer. All you have to do is to show interest and give us authorization to seal the employment by sending a handwritten application letter, It should be scanned and sent to us via email with an Employment Application fee of 200 Pounds sterling, for the sealing and for the processing of your work permit and other documents related to your job will commence immediately with the help of your personal information's gathered from your CV/resume and application form which you will be sent to you for completion after the sealing of the appointment.

Kindly make sure you submit this three required document's within two working day's so as to enable us seal the appointment contract immediately...

=A Scan Copy Of Your Valid International Passport.
=A Scan Copy Of Your Bank Account Transfer Payment Receipt/Slip.
=A Scan Copy Of Your Hand Written Application Letter.

*Western Union Money Transfer Payment Info..

=Receiver's Name: Morris Oscar
=Receivers Destination: London, Uk
=Amount: 200 Gb Pound's Sterlings

To indicate interest and authorize us to seal the appointment, furnish us with the requirements immediately. Your employment letter will be sent to you Immediately after the employment is sealed, the company employment application registration form and work permit form will be sent to you which you have to complete and send back to us within Two Working Days..

NB: Salary deduction is not acceptable as a means of making the placement fee as the fee will be needed for the processing of your work permit.

We Look forward to hearing from you.

NOTE: As soon as we receive the basic requirements we will send you the employment contact letter with the companies letter head dully signed and stamped.

NOTE: The Employer will take care of your Visa and flight Expenditure.

You don’t need any interview again once your resume/cv.es have passed the serious reviewing and perusal’s, so thereis know need or interview again..

BEST REGARDS,

MR, Mr Morris Oscar<---( This is the receivers name)

HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Mobile:. +447024030241, +447035941965
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope to hear soon from you,

Odonnel R. Respicio
Ad
  15th of Jan, 2009
I have received of the same job offer to Mr. Odonnel R. Respicio from Mr. Morris Oscar, it shows the benefits when i have commencing for the job in Eden Plaza Hotel London, UK. i just want to know if this job offer is legal and authorized by the Company of Eden Hotel Plaza and also the labour agency in the UK had approved his business to recruit lots of workers any where else in the world for just a total of 62 rooms of a Hotel?

i am hoping this job offer is true and not a scam, so i can proceed to avail what needed documents as required for employment in the UK. please advise, thank you.

i am currently working in the US & British Forces Military Base, but still looking a better job for a beter future.

Respecfully,
adan ni eva of the Philippines
Ed
  25th of Jan, 2009
me too received the same job offer from Mr. Morris Oscar. I just want to know if this job offer is legal and authorized by the Company of Eden Hotel Plaza and also the labor agency in the UK had approved his business to recruit lots of workers any where else in the world for just a total of 62 rooms of a Hotel?

cordially yours,
edfajermo04
Ki
  27th of Feb, 2009
KINGSLEY MOBILEPHONE.INTERNATIONAL PLC.
REGISTERED NO.5678026.

DISTRIBUTOR, WHOLESALER, RETAILER, REPRESENTATIVES OF HIGH QUALITY PHONES AND ACCESORIESS WE GUARANTEE YOU QUALITY. WE SHIP WITHIN 48HOURS, FROM THE TIME YOU CONTACT US.

HEAD OFFICE
+44809876483 CONTACT
NO...+234-8052613771
contact HEAD OFFICE HBE 457 INDIA MUBAI
BRANCH OFFICE PRITORIAL 567 SOUTH AFRICA.
NIGERIA OFFICE PLOT 90 FASTAC LAGOS.
kingsley.phone@yahoo.com

for sale in a very considerable price try us today you will notbe disapported
we delieve within 48hour, s from the time you contact us. Blackberry PDA...US $440
Nokia n95...US $250
play station 3…$150
x_box 360…$200
GARMIN 396…$150
Game boy latext edition…$110
this games are brand new sealed in black company Box.
Apple 20 GB iPod …45 USD
Motorola E365-- US$110
Motorola E380-- US$95
Motorola E398-- US$125
Motorola MPX200-- US$180
here is the list of apple ipods that we have in stock:
Apple 4 GB iPod Mini Blue M9802LL/A'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''us$64.00
Apple 20 GB iPod M9282LL/A'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''us$69.00
Apple 4 GB iPod Mini Pink M9435LL/A''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''us
As
  25th of Jul, 2009
me too received the same job offer from Mr. Morris Oscar. In the post of store keeper, he is asking me 300 pounds for the visa.

please send the reply to aswanath.ramnagar@gmail.com.
Waiting for your valuable reply.
Pu
  16th of Sep, 2009
hi im kabuto from the philippines. i also recieved a job offer from reem hotel london and promised to pay for all expenses. then they require me to pay 192GBP for the labour authorisation cert.. is this legal or scam?! please reply tangina
Da
  16th of Sep, 2009
Dear Sir,

Good day.I'm from the Gambia.I received an mail from Mary Lufford Ambassador's Hotel, London that i passed their qualifications for a job.

They are asking me pay them 176 GBP for the processing of my working document and then they will send to me the VISA form and work Permit form as soon as i send the payment, the scanned passport, application form, finger print and one passport photo.

Sir how will i know if this a scam or not?

Please help for this because its hard for me to make a decision like this..

The is the content of the email:

United Kingdom .
Name: Mary Lufford

Positions: Cleaner
=Jobsite: London United Kingdom
=Net Salary:1, 000 GB POUNDS STERLING ..
=Contract period: THREE YEARS WITH ANNUAL VACATIONS
=Working Hours: Full-time (8 hours per day)

My email mams303@yahoo.co.uk
Am
  8th of Oct, 2009
Hello, I have received your request for workers to have, and I am interested in this matter and I hope that you send to me how I can be able to do so, and I appreciate you very much. Thank you
my msn is : amine.37@live.com
Kr
  11th of Nov, 2009
hi good day...im kris from philipines..same with the comments i receive a mail from the ambassador hotel in london with the manager marry lufford, they ask me about the ILO CERT.for the requirements of immigration...and i need to pay 180 pounds.the next requirements is the working permit for my visa of 325pounds, then again they ask me about the ENTRY CLEARANCE :cordinatorafroasia@rocketmail.com..Is this scam?or true?plz advice me immediately...thank you and more power!!!
Un
  14th of Mar, 2010
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Hello! My name is Anthony Uduak from Nigeria. Got the same mail from Marry Lufford, what next for me to do is, sending 300 pounds for the, Skilled Workers Authorization Certificate. With what i am reading here am confused, is this a scam, Please advice me. will4geraldine@yahoo.com
Ma
  1st of Apr, 2010
Hello everyone.. I received the same Job Offer too while applying @ Eden Plaza Hotel.. Please advice me cause i really wanna work int he UK plus they are offering such good benefits.. Any information will be much appreciated. Thank you.. maiya22korn@yahoo.com
Da
  15th of Apr, 2010
Dear Vaseem,

Good day.I'm from the Gambia.I once received and mail from Mary Lufford Ambassador's Hotel, London that i passed their qualifications for a job.

They also ask me to pay 176 GBP for the processing of my working document and then they will send to me the VISA form and work Permit form as soon as i send the payment, the scanned passport, application form, finger print and one passport photo.

They ask me to send the amount through Western Union Money Transfer or money Gram.And i did the same thing, after that notting came out of it. I then loose my money

Therefor i will let you know this is a scam froud
do not get in to it please...
Ma
  16th of Apr, 2010
thanks a lot guys.. this is really a big help..