Eden Heater Sun Twin / Lied/ does not work

1 7800 Whipple Avenue NWN Canton, OH, United States Review updated:

On 12/05/07 I purchase an Sun Twin 1500 Elite for $449 after seing the ad in the paper. It was suppose to heat 1000 sf . It does not even heat 100 sf. When I tried to return it, I was told a lot of my money would not be refunded even though the ad said "money back guaranteed". I never received any paperwork for the heater and now, after using it very little-- I live in Florida-- it has quit on me It is almost ito find someone to fix it.. Please tell everyone the money back guarantee is a lie and the machine does not work the way it is advertised.

Comments

• Ol
      30th of Dec, 2010

I bought my SunTwin 1500 early in 06 and use it regularly and it still works.

8th of Jul, 2011

My sun twin (Model 1500 ELITE) will not turn . I took down from the attic to get ready for this winter. The fan, front panel lights and heater will not turn on. Need Help!
    nealonlance26@gmail.com

8th of Jul, 2011

My SUN TWIN (MODEL 1500 ELITE) will not turn on. I took down from the attic to get rady for this winter. The fan, front panel lights and heater will not turn on. Need Help!
    nealonlance26@gmail.com

2nd of Jul, 2012

If your product is not working contact the company that makes it. In this case call 800-839-0966.