Eden Cosmetics / debit account charge

1 San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

Eden cosmetics has put an unauthorized debit to my visa card. free samples were offered for asmall shipping charge. ablut two weeks later my account was debited fo $69+. there was no mention of a charge. i received about $5.00 in product. I am very upset of how such companies deal with business, THIS IS A SCAM, Beware! Such a company should be banned from advertising on the internet.

Gr

Comments

15th of Feb, 2009

The same thing happened to me I sent everything back and I too was charged for $69+ I am going to reprot to the BBB

16th of Feb, 2009

I have recEIved the package from Eden Cosmetics...
    WHICH I DID NOT ORDER!
    I HAVE CANCELED ALL FURTHER ORDERS NOT APPROVED, AS CONDONE THEIR METHODS OF GETTING PRODUCTS INTO PRIVATE MAIL...
    HOW CAN WE STOP FURTHER INFILTRATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS NOT ORDERED? BBB? THE PRODUCT IS BEING SENT BACK AND I RESENT THE NEED TO PAY POSTAGE FOR A PRODUCT NOT ORDERED!

• Mi
      17th of Feb, 2009

I have experienced the same problem through their company - they are running such a scam !! I don't encourage anyone to order from this company . Not only have I had unauthorized charges but they disconnect your call if you are trying to be refunded or complain !!

• Am
      19th of Feb, 2009

The same thing happened to me. Did you dispute it with the bank? Or did you end up having to pay the $69?