eDataJob.com / Money scam

Hi I joined up with eDataJob.com on the 30 August 07 and after reading that I had to fork out more money to actually receive any sort of pay outs I promptly sent a refund email to eDataJob on the same date and got an email back from Chuck Poe saying they have received my request. I have since sent three more refund emails only to receive the same reply "We have recevied your email and we will review and process your request as soon as possible" Does this Chuck Poe exist? Why don't eDataJob refund my money? I simply do not want to pursue this venture and I do not want to try it out to see if it works. Give me my money back Chuck Poe!!

D  26th of Jun, 2009 by
I have been with edatajob since Dec., 2008, and have never received any complaint from anyone named Ursula. I checked our member list and there was no one named Ursula who signed up within several months of the date you specify.

I believe that you have the wrong site. There is another site called easyadjob.com which has had a lot of complaints.

If you actually did join somewhere and couldn't get a refund, all you had to do was go to your credit card company or paypal and put in a chargeback request.

I think that this complaint is fraudulant. There are laws against libel, so if this complaint cannot be proven, you should remove it.

We have a 60 day refund guarantee, and have abided by it ever since I have been with the company

We also never received any communication from https://www.complaintsboard.com before this complaint was posted to your site. You should at least do a rudimentary check and not just let anyone say anything, because this can be very hurtful to honest companies.

Also, please note that we have almost 20, 000 members, and no one elso has ever lodged a complaint with your site. Our refund request rate is around 2%, which is very low.