Edain Designs / Got ripped off by online web designer

1 United States

I hired this company or should I say person (Edain Kelley) of Edain Designs to design a website for me. She charged me $1, 200 set up fee which I found out later is outrageous!

As the time drew near for me to renew for the year in the amount of $500...she became slower and slower about changing out pictures and wording... sometimes taking up to three weeks. This is not good when you own a business with animals and require updated pictures which she knew I needed from the beginning.

I paid her the $500 for the year in Late February. I then decided that she was not going to get any quicker even though I wrote her several times explaining to her how important it was to get the pictures changed quickly.

In the beginning she said this would be no problem..Now I see that it is a big problem.

I asked her in early March if she could just pro rate out the $500 that I sent for the year since it had only been about a month or so. She said she would send $325 (I have her email) but she wouldn't send it until the first of April.

Well, the first came and went and so I emailed her and also CG Odyssey because I sent the money via pay pal through them to her. They will not respond either and told me I would have to contact her directly even though the money went through they're company.

I tried and tried to email her and she never sent the funds or emailed back.

SHE IS A RIP OFF ARTIST and I recommend that no one use her services. She will not provide a phone number or an address to contact her. Bottom line. I have the emails of her pro rating the $500 out and promising to send $325 back but she obviously intents to keep it all! I feel with what I have been through and because I have complete proof of this scam that I have every right to complain. Hopefully this will help others not to get involved with someone like this.

Va