Ed Mills Eyecare / Discount

After spending nearly $500.00 for my sons glasses and office visit I later found out that as a Cardinal Glass employee I was entitled to a 20% discount. I found this out after asking other employees at work where they get there glasses (I was looking for a little cheaper place because my wife and 2 sons require glasses. They said that Ed Mills Office on Williamson Rd offered employees a discount. I told them thats where I had been taking my wife and children. So I called to see if this was true, I was told that we Cardinal Employees do get a 20% discount. I ask why this was not ask anywhere on the paper work I filled out at the office visit?

The lady responded that it ask if you have insureance, Well we don't have any vision insurance so I left that blank. She stated that I would have to notify them when anyone in my family was being seen at that office that I was a Cardinal Glass employee. I ask if I could get a refund for my past visits and was told It only applies if you make the statement before you see the Dr.

I don't see how I was supposed to know they honored any discount if it was'nt posted some were. I feel that I am due a refund of 20% for every visit my family has made to Dr. Ed Mills

Sincerely, Paul & Susan

Center details:

492 Williamson Rd, Mooresville, NC 28117

Comments

15th of Apr, 2008

I am sorry that you had that problem, that is unlike Dr. Mills Office. My family and I have been going to Dr. Mills for a few years now and have always had a great experience. We never had any problems with insurance or discounts, matter of fact they knew more and where on top of things better than we were!!! They have always been kind andprofessional. And Dr. Mills is a good Christian man who is very nice and cares alot for his patients and he has a big heart!

Again, I am sorry for what ever misunderstanding that you and your family has had with the office of Dr. Mills. I don't work there and I was not there when it happened and I am not in your shoes. I just wanted to let you know that Dr. Mills and his staff have always been fair to us and the people that we know that go to him.

I will be praying that whatever the misunderstanding and mix up is that it gets resolved and everyone parts with satisfication. =0) I thank you for your time. May God bless each and everyone of you.

Keeping It Real,