ED KENLEY FORD / GLOW PLUGS DAMAGED

1 Layton, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: LAYTON

I HAVE A 1986 FORD DIESEL TRUCK THAT I TOOK INTO THERE SHOP TO GET MY GLOW PLUGS CHANGED, THEY BROKE OFF TWO GLOW PLUGS AND NOW THEY TELL ME THEY CANNOT REPAIR IT. THEY DID THE DAMAGE AND I TRUSTED THERE SERVICE BUT NOW I'M NOT SURE IF THEY CAN FIX THE PROBLEM OR IF IT WILL EFFECT THE ENGINE IN ANY WAY. I THINK THEY DID THEY DAMAGE THEY SHOULD FIX IT. MAYBE I SHOULD BUT A CHEVY NEXT TIME AROUND.

Tb

Comments

3rd of Jun, 2016
    ED KENLEY FORD - head lamps
    Utah

I've been into Ed Kenley ford 4 times in 1 1/2 years replacing head lamps and they now tell me the warranties have expired so they'll not stand behind their product. On one occasion the bulb lasted only one month..

Ford motor wonders why they are losing money and a share of the market.. . Poor service, poor product and the Japanese companies are kicking your butts. We are throwing good money after bad money to the American auto manufactures and all we get in return is more poor service.. It makes us feel good to hear you people may finally go out of business and we can then and only then get a good products.

ron