Ecyclebest / STAY AWAY from ecyclebest !!

Apr 28, 2015
STAY AWAY! They have the whole process set it up in a manner that will leave you with no choice, but to accept their crummy offer. They will email you a customer service number in case you want to reject it (no kidding!). You will be asked to call them within three days of receiving your offer (which you may, or may not receive at all). Ecyclebest lures you into thinking that you are getting an amazing deal, but the truth is that you are not. STAY AWAY! The service, offer and everything about ecyclebest is pretty misleading.

N  26th of Apr, 2015 by

Ecyclebest - Ecyclebest does not deserve even a single star!!!

I was promised $220 at the time I mailed it in. I was later notified I would receive a check for $98. A total scam! Avoid Ecyclebest at all cost. Unless, of course you don't care about the money or your phone. Simply put, they have bad reputation.
N  27th of Apr, 2015 by

Ecyclebest - Value for my HTC according to Ecyclebest.com - $50

Yes! This was the value put by ecyclebest for my HTC phone which had a single scratch on its screen. I was shocked to see that a single scratch could decrease the value of my phone to this extent. Earlier, they quoted me $100 for the same, but after 2 months I just received $50 as the value. I feel very let down.
N  11th of May, 2015 by
After I followed ALL of their instructions to turn off "Find my iPhone" and mailed the phone to them, they never sent me a check.When I called to inquire about my promised $93.00, a very smug women told me they had emailed me 3 times to turn this feature off.

That I had not turned off this feature, so they just recycled the phone. I did not receive any emails and they were too lazy to call me on the telephone number I had put in my personal information. Then she refused to let me speak to anyone else. Is this a 2 person operation?

Therefore, this company is just a scam and cheats people out of their products.But, I guess this is the Reno Nevada area and everybody knows Nevada is known for stealing your money.
N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by

Ecyclebest - Ecyclebest is a total fraud!!!

Ecyclebest.com is a complete scam. They quoted me $200 for my iPhone 5 and then, paid me only $75.00. I never received an email notifying me of the price difference. When I called their supposedly "Customer Service", they claimed that it must have gone to my spam folder. When I argued that they had stolen my phone, the person said, "Well, if you're not going to be reasonable, I am going to hang up. Have a nice day." And with that, she just hung up. I am pretty annoyed!

eCycleBest Logo eCycleBest