eCrater / Take money and provides no product.

United States Review updated:

eCrater is a website like ebay, but unlike ebay they provide NO guarantee that any of their sellers will actually deliver anything. I ordered an item, and after two weeks, it never arrived. I emailed the seller and there was no reply. I filed a complaint as per their guidelines. eCrater responded and indicated they would take no action at all. They told me to file a complaint with paypal. They have responsibility for the purchases made on their website, otherwise, it is just a fraudulent operation and they pretend they have no responsibility. I will never shop with eCrater again, and I am considering legal action, since they shouldn't be allowed to defraud customers with no consequences. BUYERS BEWARE: eCRATER AND THEIR SELLERS TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DELIVER NOTHING.

Comments

23rd of Apr, 2013

I strongly agree with this person i have had the same troubles with buying things paying for them as earler as one to two weeks before trica even had items to send me and she uses the excuse that the itemes was mailed to a different address then paypal account has my address as 1address and she seems to find the wrong address to send them to only on my high price item orders not on lower price item orders.Buys BEWARE OF theis person and save your money??

• Ne
      29th of Jul, 2013

You cannot blame ecrater stores are dishonesty. Even though I do understand, I was one of the luck one to receive the products from them and also heard from them. My suggestions to you is to look when was the last time they upgraded anything or send them an email to see if they respond as well. Also if you look at the bottom, where the date is located in the bottom you will see if they are still upgrading any merchandise.
    Thanks

• Ne
      29th of Jul, 2013

I disagree, not every one that owns an ecrater store is dishonest. I know I purchased certain things and I did not have any problems at all. Especially using Paypal. I do understand that things does happen and it should be take care of, especially when paying money. My suggestion to you guys is to always make sure that the person has been upgrading their stores or send them an email address before ordering anything as well. If they do not respond then do not order anything at all. I always look at the bottom of their store online and see what is the last time they upgraded their stores. I hope this will help some how.
    Thanks